Usuario

Mensaje



tagboardgratis.com

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The new fucking bands!!!!!!
Hi guys!
There are so many new bands so fucking awesome that they deserve to be hear (but not for everyone) that bands are "paramore", "copper", "3 against 1", and obviously "ueickap". they are so fucking great and their sound is like the sound of my new music (for that reason I love him , is awesome that sound). Stay tune because I will give you info about this bands and info about my new music that you will can hear in this page or in myspace coming soon (Im working in that). stay tune with all this thing because I know that you gonna love like I do!

Get Your Own! | View Slideshow
>> Birthday: december 24, 1988
>> write // play guitar //
>> Brunette, brown eyes
>> 5'5"...wishing she were taller
>> I`m so fucking in love with the rock music!!!

Blah blah
>> EXTRA MODULE